I can't believe we're talking another baby already. But, we're ready! McCrae has brought so much joy in our lives and we are excited for our family to continue growing. We were fortunate to receive help again from the reproductive care center and got pregnant right away. Things seemed a little off though...the pregnancy test didn't read clearly, my HCG levels were low, the baby measured small on the ultrasound. So, I wasn't too surprised that I ended up miscarrying at 6 weeks. It was unfortunate, but we have a lot of support and, most of all, we know that we will have more children and we trust that Heavenly Father has a plan for us. We agree that it really helped to remind us that Heavenly Father is in charge. We will involve Him in our plans, we will pray and fast and trust in Him.
September 2015:
It is now 9 months later and we just found out that we are having TWINS! We can't even believe it. I'm 10 weeks along now and we have had 3 different ultrasounds confirm that, yes, there are definitely 2 in there! The first few weeks were pure anxiety, but now that we have met with our OB, Dr. Brown, she made us feel a little better about everything. She said, it's time to start getting excited! We are so thankful and humbled that Heavenly Father would bless us with two at a time. Now I only pray that I can somehow stay sane through it all!
March 2016:
Well, the time has come! Two GIRLS will be joining our family in just a matter of weeks. We can't even believe it! I don't think that it's going to seem real until they are here. So much has happened since September. We moved to Pennsylvania, Conner started a new position at work, and we have been busy preparing our new home for our new family. Its exciting, and although I'm scared to death I'm feeling VERY ready for them to come. Being pregnant with twins is MUCH more difficult than just one baby and I'm excited to get them out!
30 weeks
Letting Daddy push us BOTH through Costco.This isn't even HALF of it. We found one of the cradles on the side of the road and I refinished it. Browsing through KSL, I found another one just like it. I then had to refinish that one to match. Hope they are put to good use!
He's getting excited!
35 weeks.
These are some of the accessories I wear on a daily basis in order to function. Wrist guards for my carpal tunnel, an abdominal band with suspenders to hold up my 35 pound belly, and a V2 support band and thigh-high support socks for my varicose veins.
Before we left for Pennsylvania, Julianne and Marissa threw me a surprise baby shower. It was wonderful! So many of my best friends and closest family came. Julianne, being pregnant herself, was so selfless in making it all happen. I got so many wonderful things, but more importantly, realized how loved I am by so many wonderful people.
Baby A and B. SO CRAZY
Making sure we can fit 3 carseats in the back seat. We will soon be a family of 5!
We feel so blessed that everything has gone so well thus far. We continue to pray to the babies will grow healthy and strong and come when they are ready. I'm dying that my mom is not here with me to help, but I know that because she and my dad are serving mission, Heavenly Father Will be sure to look out for us.


No comments:
Post a Comment