Friday, April 20, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

I had to work on Valentine's Day but Conner didn't disappoint. Along with these beautiful flowers, he surprised me with an incredible dinner at Cucina Toscana downtown. It was the best food I have EVER had. My ravioli literally melted in my mouth.
It didn't stop there. Conner gave me a bag of cinnamon bears (I had been so good to not give in) and I finished them all that night! Also, I received a gift certificate to massage envy...I think he is tired of me constantly complaining about my sore body. Talk about spoiled! He is such a wonderful husband. After 3 and a half years, I couldn't be happier. He is perfect for me.
When we got home, Conner opened his "Basket of Love." I listed 50 reasons I love him and included things in the basket that corresponded to the 50 reasons: from gardening gloves and workout shorts, to Reeses hearts and a fart extinguisher. It was a fabulous Valentine's Day. I love having a day to express my undying love to my favorite person in the world.

No comments: