Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Feelin' Lucky

Last week I was on my way to work and I called in to K Bull 93 when I heard the bull tones. Lo and behold I was lucky number 13 and got to play Flip a Penny for George or Kenny. I called heads in the air and won two tickets to George Straight. Whoo Hoo! I had never won anything on the radio before.

As I was driving into work tonight, I called in and again was caller 13! A chicken clucked a Kenny Chesney song and I had to guess what it was. Luckily I got an easy one. When the Sun Goes Down won me two tickets to Kenny. Can you believe it? Two weeks in a row! Maybe I found a new talent.

11 comments:

April said...

Dang girl, win me some. Have so much fun.

Sammy said...

holy cow! I can't believe that! way lucky, no fair! I can't believe that..

Emily and Alan said...

Lucky girl Mar! That is awesome. However, I think you deserved some good luck after all that happened with your cruise and Conner getting the swine flu!

Amy said...

Marielle, I need your number! I wanted to call you and tell you that I heard you last night win! I turned it up full blast and I'm glad it was you and not me, I didn't know what it was! Since I heard it, take me take me! Seriously though I was proud of to be your cousin.

Emma said...

Shut up! That rocks. You are so Lucky. I always call and try to win tickets on the Radio and I never do. Pass some of your luck this way!

Jami and Family said...

Sweet, that's awesome!

Linds Forrest said...

Way to go Mar!! That is so awesome!!! Both those concerts will be such a blast!

~The Magnific Mackeys~ said...

That is so awesome! I want some of your luck to rub off on me. I don't ever win anything. Hey, do have too much fun being all country!

Sammy said...

Hey, Laura wanted me to give you her email so you can invite her to your blog! laurat41@gmail.com

Lisa Marie Crosby said...

wow mar, you would. lucky is right! swimming was way fun the other day, it makes me excited for more, i love hanging out!

Lacy said...

honestly that is so awesome. Congrats.. Looks like you guys are doing great. Hopefully we see you soon!