We had an excellent 4th of July Weekend! We drove down to Ephraim on the 2nd and stayed the night at Grandma Carol's house. In the morning we drove up the canyon to meet the family and camp out. It was great. We went four wheeling, ate great food, painted our nails red, white, and blue, had fun with the family and got to sleep in the pop up trailer (Thanks to Craig and Jerrie). Believe it or not, it was my first camping experience outside of girls camp and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
The Bad:
We are so sunburned. The weather while we were camping was pretty cool and we forgot that the sun still shines even when its cold out. Conner looks like a little raccoon from his sun glasses, and half of my face and neck is red as a cherry. We were sure to lather up when we went swimming.
The Ugly:
Conner has walking pneumonia. After the swine flu, he developed a cough that continued to get worse and worse. He finally went to the doctor and was diagnosed with walking pneumonia. They put him on antibiotics and gave him an inhaler to use for a while. Poor guy.
I'm sick as well. My throat has been hurting the past few days so I decided to take a look at it last night. My tonsils are covered in pustules and on one of them, I have a white ball that looks a little sketchy...Conner thinks its cancerous. I went and got my throat swabbed and I don't have strep throat. It's probably just the swine flu. What else is new?
3 comments:
Oh no Marielle, I am so sorry. remember when Hudson was sick at your house on teh blanket? Well, thats exactly what he had too. I am sorry if you got it from him. His throat looks horrible all these white spots, but no strep. weird. I hope you feel better. Sorry!
Oh my gosh! I can't believe that! i'm so sorry! can it get any worse for you 2? at least you have those tickets to brighten things up, but still thats horrible i'm sorry. hopefully you'll both start feeling better.
Camping looks and sounds so fun. And laying center field for fireworks, sounds amazing! You both look so good in that picture. I am so sorry for your illnesses! I loved your message, you are so cute. I will call you tonight. But jsut curious... have you tried pushing on your tonsils and making the white ball thing come off? I know it sounds crazy but I get them all the time I have now coined them as 'stink balls'. Talk to you soon girlie. Hope you both get better soon!
Post a Comment