Thursday, May 11, 2017

A New Year

We finally got some snow, so we FINALLY put on snow clothes and built a REAL snowman!


Conner had a conference in Salt Lake mid-January so we decided to join him. It was a BIG TRIP for the 5 of us but we did it! It was fun to see Grandma Carol, Grandma Egbert, and Grammy. Grandma Egbert has already called at least 4 times to thank us for coming to visit. I wish we could see them all more often. Unfortunately, McCrae and I came down with a stomach bug for a couple days of the trip. We were SO sick. It was awful. But I still made the shopping trip with Julianne and Marissa. That was all I wanted for Christmas-a day with my sisters. And it was wonderful. Now that we're back in PA, I think we'll stay put for a while...but we were sure glad we had the chance to see our family.

No comments: