Thursday, July 17, 2014

9 months

Each month McCrae seems to make great strides-he is so advanced! He now sits up rather well and can even army crawl. On May 8th, we bribed him with some food and he got up on his hands and knees and truly crawled for the first time. He now knows his name and turns his head when you call for him. He LOVES to swing and could stay in there for hours.

Conner leaned in for a kiss and McCrae gave him some "noggin'" instead!
He loves to bathe and was thoroughly enjoying his bath in the sink. This would be his last bath in the sink since he can now stand and I thought he might topple right over the edge.
On May 16th I found him standing up in his crib when I walked into his room that morning. It was quite the surprise! He always has different shades of bruising on his forehead from bonking into things and falling over...but he is still smiling!

No comments: