Thursday, July 17, 2014

8 months

I think every post from here on out will start with, "I can't believe how big McCrae is getting!" He really is growing so fast and learning so quickly. He likes to click-clack his tongue and sounds like he's speaking some kind of African language. He thinks he is pretty funny. He has a mouth FULL of teeth. Well, not really but they're coming in quick. He just cut his 5th tooth!
He has quite the cow lick.

We love to read to him, except all he wants to do is eat the pages.
On April 10th (a date that will live in infamy) I walked into his room in the morning and he was sitting up! I don't know how he did it and I was so sad I missed it. He was just sitting there like, "Good morning mom-what took you so long? I've been up forever!" It was so cute. As the weeks pass, he just keeps getting better and better!

No comments: