Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Girl's Trip

My dear friend Kylee is moving to Puerto Rico so we thought we should go on a little girls trip to send her off properly. Lisa, Kylee, Mallory and myself headed to St. George...and I left the baby behind. It was heartbreaking to leave-I bawled my eyes out. But once we hit the road, I was super excited to spend some quality time with these ladies.



It was a classic girls trip: stayed up late, ate yummy food, went shopping, got pedicures...



And laid by the pool...it was wonderful.


Our last night, we went to Anasazi steakhouse. It was delicious. We ate cheese fondue and cooked our own steaks. We then planned a fondue night for the official goodbye party. I had to laugh when I caught these 3 on their phones at the same time. I guess we ran out of conversation...



...and apparently had way too much fun.


Conner sent me a few pictures while I was away and boy did it make me miss this little guy!


After a great weekend, we made it home safe and sound. I am so glad I went and am so thankful for the incredible friends I have. I really do feel so lucky.

I had to laugh when Conner pointed out the Cheez-It crumbs in the back seat. "Did you take a bunch of boy scouts?" he asked.

"Nope," I responded, "just Mal."

No comments: