Another birthday has come and gone. #25 doesn't seem as exciting as the others, but Conner actually made my birthday really special. I had to work due to the fact that I spent the first part of the week in Las Vegas with my mom. Las Vegas was fun. We went with Karla and Lacy Jenkins. We went to the World Marketplace for a gift show, out to dinner, and shopped 'til we dropped. Unfortunately, I had to come home to work the entire weekend. Some of my friends at work made me a birthday crown and made me wear it throughout the day. I'm not sure how professional it looked, but it was really cute.Friday, August 13, 2010
Happy Birthday
Another birthday has come and gone. #25 doesn't seem as exciting as the others, but Conner actually made my birthday really special. I had to work due to the fact that I spent the first part of the week in Las Vegas with my mom. Las Vegas was fun. We went with Karla and Lacy Jenkins. We went to the World Marketplace for a gift show, out to dinner, and shopped 'til we dropped. Unfortunately, I had to come home to work the entire weekend. Some of my friends at work made me a birthday crown and made me wear it throughout the day. I'm not sure how professional it looked, but it was really cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow Mar!!! Reading all of these latest posts made me realize just how long it has been since I've talked to you. So much has happened in your life that I need to hear about. Looks like you've been having such a great summer. Miss you girl.
Happy Birthday girl! Glad it was good. Sorry we never got to see each other, maybe next time we are in town! Love you!
Post a Comment