Friday, August 13, 2010

2 Wonderful Years

We celebrated our 2 year anniversary on July 18th. These two years have flown by and we have loved every second! In order to celebrate, we went to dinner downtown and then Conner took me on a shopping spree. He didn't know what he was getting himself into when I found the sale rack at the Gateway. We were very successful and although Conner thought we spent too much, we definitely found some great deals. That night, we stayed at the Anniversary Inn. We reserved the Wild West room and it was so fun.
The entire room was created to look like a real cowboy scene. We loved watching "Lonesome Dove" from our covered wagon bed. It really set the cowboy mood!
Complete with saloon doors...
A shower that came from an old tin bucket...
And sparkling apple cider with crystal glasses.
We even went for a little swim in the river behind the saloon. (Appropriate swimwear was included)
And we woke up to a beautiful breakfast...yogurt parfaits, ham and swiss croissants, and a cinnamon roll. It was delicious. Happy Anniversary Sweetiepiekins!

2 comments:

Kylee Adam said...

haha I hardly believe there is appropriate swim wear underneath those bubbles...haha sounds like you guys spent such a fun day and night for your anniversary. Nothing like good ol Lonesome Dove! I will never forget that picture of you two bawling your eyes out after watching it...haha!

mjm said...

Happy 'Late' Anniversary you two! And that pic is definitely not appropriate for public posting. ;) Hahahaha. I'm laughing so hard right now. I LOVE you two. Hope you know that!