Adorable. I hope we make the blog after your trip.Can't wait to see you. I love Augustus, too.
She is so big!! How cute is she!! Jealous of the rainboots.
So hilarious! And I just noticed you have your Grammy shirt on in your Lonesome Dove shirt, always be true to your Gram!
Thanks for the invite! Your blog is super cute, and Riley is getting so big, crazy! HAve fun on your cruise, can't wait for you to meet little Corbin when you get home!
Mar- I totally cried through the whole book. Glad you felt the same!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Adorable. I hope we make the blog after your trip.
Can't wait to see you.
I love Augustus, too.
She is so big!! How cute is she!! Jealous of the rainboots.
So hilarious! And I just noticed you have your Grammy shirt on in your Lonesome Dove shirt, always be true to your Gram!
Thanks for the invite! Your blog is super cute, and Riley is getting so big, crazy! HAve fun on your cruise, can't wait for you to meet little Corbin when you get home!
Mar- I totally cried through the whole book. Glad you felt the same!
Post a Comment