Sunday, March 15, 2009

Fly-Swatter

I pulled into the garage yesterday to find Conner busy at work. I wasn't sure what he was up to, but as soon as I stepped out of my car I heard the window shatter. With a hammer in hand and a face filled with regret, he tried to explain what happened. He had been killing flies in the window...using a hammer. He had actually been quite successful before my arrival. He got about eleven or twelve using this same technique; but this time, he had gone too far. It's going to be pretty hard keeping the flies out now due to the fact that we have a big hole in the window! After I put Conner in time out, we discussed the importance of a fly-swatter.

4 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

HA HA HA... that is truly hillarious!!! Oh relief for my soul. ha ha

mjm said...

Hahahahahaha. Okay, I just laughed out loud. So funny. I can totally picture you putting Conner in time-out :). I love it.

Miles and Chelsea said...

haha that really is so freakin funny!! I hope Conner didn't cry too hard when ya put him in time out!! Naughty little boy!

Amy said...

What? That sounds like something I would do!