Saturday, October 29, 2016

6 months

Hannah and Heidi are six months old. I can't believe how fast the past six months has gone by. They are such good babies- we take them everywhere and hardly hear a complaint. They are both so happy. Although we can't get Heidi to smile for the camera as easily as Hannah, she is JUST as content and both of them bring such joy to our family.


It was a big month for these girls as they both got their first tooth. Hannah had been gnawing on everything in sight so I knew it was coming. It was a surprise when Heidi's first tooth came about 3 weeks before Hannah's. She gave us no reason to think hers were even on their way. We started feeding them solids at 4 months. Heidi has picked up rather quickly and can now eat more than her Daddy in one sitting. Hannah, on the other hand, would rather play and doesn't have time to mess around feeding from a spoon-she would much rather rub the food in her eyes, hair, and ears.
They both love their Daddy...

 And their Mommy...
But we all know their favorite person is McCrae. He is SO nice to them and tells them every day how much he loves them. Although they are practically his size, he often asks to hold them and then points out every part of them that is "so cute!" He has taught them both to growl like a dinosaur and they are crazy good at it. I'm starting to worry that they think this is how we communicate.
 Its hard to believe that all three of these beautiful children are ours. I thank my Heavenly Father every day for the opportunity to raise such wonderful, healthy children. Time is already going faster than I would like, so I'm trying to remember the little details. Some days can be long, but I know I will cherish this time forever.

No comments: