McCrae is five months old today. I can't believe it! He is turning into quite the little boy. I feel like the baby days are over. He smiles, laughs, and even hold his own bottle. He loves to chew on everything especially his little squeaky monkey that Grammy gave him. He laughs at everything. I will be in the other room and I will hear him cackling while he is playing with his toys in the other room. I look over to see what he is laughing at, and he is just staring at the light fixture. He is just so smart! Ha ha. He is a has decided that nursing is boring and he would rather make sounds with his lips. He either puckers his lips and blows air through them, or puffs up his cheeks and puffs the air out. It's funny, but frustrating to a breast-feeding mom. He can never stay focused… He will nurse for five seconds and then make funny sounds for a minute. I think he thinks he is pretty funny. Probably the most monumental thing that has happened in the last month is introducing baby food. He isn't sure what he thinks about vegetables, but he is a good sport and swallows them all gone. It has been so fun watching him grow. I feel like he gets bigger every day. He is such a cute boy and is full of personality and spunk. He is sleeping much better. About 9:00 pm to 5:30 am every night. This makes me very happy!
I have a lot of pictures with my boys asleep, but this could be the most precious.
Watching Grammy GG's DVD, and loving it.
Tummy time is becoming much easier.
Doesn't love it, but is still smiling!
I love seeing his little hand reach out of the crib to say, "Good morning!"
Tasting better?
5 months old. Today!
Favorite toy #1. I love hearing his gums squeak on the rubber when he chews.
Favorite toy #2. He loves how it makes a crinkling noise. The red feather is the one that he always chews. Funny boy.
We had the honor of playing Mary, Joseph, and baby Jesus for the Primary's sharing time. It was awesome.
I love those little feet straight out of the bath tub.
Shannon and the girls meeting McCrae for the first time. I think they like him.
One night, we went with Conner's family to the Zoo Lights. We drove all the way to the Zoo and it was insanely busy so, instead, we drove to Draper to visit "The Tree of Life." It was a lot of driving for one tree...but this tree was INCREDIBLE so it was worth it!
No comments:
Post a Comment