Thursday, December 19, 2013

4 months

 McCrae is now 4 months old. I can't believe it. He is growing so fast. He is learning to use his arms and has become MUCH better at tummy time. He is going to be crawling before we know it!
He is very well-behaved and only cries if he is hungry. He even tolerates his Daddy making him look like the Pillsbury dough boy! It is so fun to watch him use his hands to grab things and stick them in his mouth. We are going to have to start baby proofing the house!
He loves bath time and has a bath before bed every night. He loves kicking his legs and gets really excited to flap around. He likes to chew on the washcloth but sometimes chokes on the water he sucks out of it. We are starting to try and give him a bit of a routine. He usually sleeps from about 10:30-5:30 am. At least, thats what the last couple weeks have shown... I pray every night that he keeps it up.
Having a baby is much more time-consuming than I ever thought possible.  I sometimes fight to put him to sleep and he makes me crazy, but once he is asleep in my arms, I forget about the battle we just had and am just so incredibly thankful that he is ours. He is such a beautiful baby and brings so much joy into our lives. We love watching him grow and pray that we may continue to be worthy of this incredible blessing.
 Happy 4 months!


1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh my goodness!!! That little guy i sthe sweetest! I love the tub picture most of all! That needs a frame and to be put up on the wall in your bathroom!