Thursday, September 19, 2013

2 Days Old

The next day, I found out that a co-worker of mine (Crystelle) had just had her baby too! She came to visit me...
Then 3 more of our co-workers showed up and we had a little CMU nurses' party! Jamee, Alison, and Joslyn.
After they left, I realized I had totally overdone it. I was on such a high with this darling little newborn and lots of visitors...I forgot to take it easy. I decided I better slow down and make sure I was taking care of myself. It was a good excuse to lie in bed most of the day with this little guy.
 We enjoyed lounging the day away.





 Cam and Tiffany's family came to visit. Blakely was sure excited to see the baby!
 They brought McCrae a great blanket and a cute bedtime book. He is going to love them!
 Dylan
 Londyn
McCrae in his bed with Sophie's pictures hanging on the cupboard, Grammy GG's dog sitting next to him, and his cute name tag that the nurses made for him.
That evening I was feeling a little better and Conner and I decided to go on a walk. We dropped off the baby at the nursery,
and went downstairs for ice cream! It was all dished up and Conner realized he forgot his wallet. I waited patiently in the wheelchair while Conner ran up to get it-what a romantic.
 Saying goodnight after our date to the cafeteria.

No comments: