Friday, August 2, 2013

Happy 5th Anniversary!

Conner and I celebrated our 5th anniversary this year. We both can't believe its already been 5 years! I had to work that day and I found this note in my lunch box that Conner had prepared. What a romantic!
That night we went out to dinner at Tuscany. It was delicious! Conner gave me a new watch and he got a new hat and pair of shorts. We would have loved to do something more, but we had a busy week and are preparing for our baby to join us in one month! We are both so excited to start a new chapter in our lives together. It has been an incredible 5 years-we agreed that we have grown so much closer than we ever thought possible. We just can't wait to become even more in love with one another as we fall in love with our new baby.

No comments: