Thursday, September 20, 2012

Happy Birthday

I had a fabulous birthday this year. Conner woke up early and made me french toast, scrambled eggs, and bacon. Yum!
That afternoon, some of my best friends (Ashley, Lisa and Emma) came over to my mom's and we swam for a few hours. Emma threw an official party and brought pulled pork sanwiches and everything!
After swimming, I went shopping with my mom and Marissa before we met my family at Spaghetti Factory to celebrate. My mom gave me these pretty birthday flowers, and Marissa "bought" me the shirt I'm wearing (thanks to Mom's credit card).
And after dinner, Conner gave me a birthday present- an external hard drive for the computer. I never wanted this day to end! It was like I was 6 years old again and I got to spend the whole day celebrating! Conner said, "I don't think anyone likes their birthday as much as you." Can you blame me? I was a great day! Until next year...

1 comment:

Emma said...

Happy Birthday Mar. So glad I could spend part of it with you.