Thanks to our dear friend, Lacy Jenkins, the 105 girls all had tickets to Rascal Flatts this year. Unfortunately, Lindsey is living in California and couldn't make it and Lyndsey and Lacy had to back out last minute so we snagged Mallory and Kylee to come with us. We missed the 105 girls terribly but the concert was still fabulous. Sara Evans opened for Rascal Flatts and she may have been my favorite part of the night.
Even though Gary, the lead singer, had gained about 30 pounds since we last saw him and was wearing a hideous bedazzled shirt to cover up the extra pounds, he sounded better than ever. I guess the shirt gave us something to laugh about for a while...Actually, I'm still laughing.
1 comment:
Oh my crap HOW FUN!! Glad you girls had a blast. And don't dog the shirt, I just got one in my size.
Post a Comment