Oh my heavens she is so beautiful!! And I love the reception shot, it turned out so gorgeous. Is the kid next to Conner the Taco Ticket dude?! Miss you!
Cute pics mar! I would seriously love an email with those and the shower ones attached :) i love you guys, it is so good to be together! Jen was so stunning that day, I'm with you, Mal, her dress was so gorgeous!
her dress is gorgeous! I love it, what a pretty wedding, my mom showed me some pictures that is so nice of your parents to have it in their yard. such pretty girls you all are!
8 comments:
Oh my heavens she is so beautiful!! And I love the reception shot, it turned out so gorgeous. Is the kid next to Conner the Taco Ticket dude?! Miss you!
The reception pic is darling! Only it looks like Lis is with Eddie (:
Thanks for being the greatest photographer Mar.
Oh my gosh...Jen looks gorgeous! I'm so sad I missed it! I miss all of you girls!
a week later and i'm still freaking out about the beauty of jen's dress. :) great pics mar, so happy to have such wonderful friends!
Cute pics mar! I would seriously love an email with those and the shower ones attached :) i love you guys, it is so good to be together! Jen was so stunning that day, I'm with you, Mal, her dress was so gorgeous!
Oh yeah, and your hand on eddie's shoulder looks like mine Ky, funny!
her dress is gorgeous! I love it, what a pretty wedding, my mom showed me some pictures that is so nice of your parents to have it in their yard. such pretty girls you all are!
I can't believe that I am now just seeing this post! Thanks so much Mar. I want to re-live that day again and again.
Post a Comment