They went to a University of Cincinnati basketball game which Conner thought was wonderful. They beat Georgetown and the crowd was wild.
It rained the entire trip. Each night Conner and Dave would take turns pumping water out of the window wells...its a good thing Conner was there to help, or the basement might have looked like this.
I went to California with my friend Michelle to visit a good friend from work. Michelle, Elizabeth, and I were hired together at Primary Children's. It ended up being a great weekend to visit. The weather was perfect.
We went shopping at the garment district and had great success!
Elizabeth's husband goes to school at UC Irvine and we wanted to check out the school. There is a park right in the center of the campus. There were tons of huge trees. It was beautiful.
We went to Newport beach, ate delicious tacos at Great Mex (Tacos are only one dollar on Friday!), and cruised up and down the boardwalk. Who would have thought you could lay out in March?
Although I only met these girls a couple of years ago, I feel like we've known each other forever. We never stopped talking and laughing. It was a great weekend.





2 comments:
Oh I am so jealous Mar! That looks like so much fun. You are beautiful. Miss you!
Is that your new suit from Target? It is so cute!
Post a Comment