After all of the Christmas hype, I find New Years to be somewhat of a bore. This is Conner and I trying to find some cheap entertainment with Nic and Heather. Maybe next year, we'll have to plan a fun party.
After we exhausted all of our options at my parents house, we went to Doug and Jami's for what turned into a crazy night!...Not really, cream soda is about as crazy as it got. But it was fun playing games and watching the ball drop in New York City.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
New Years Day we went rock climbing for the first time together. Nic and Heather were begging us to join them and we finally gave in. We were glad we did...It was tons of fun!






1 comment:
Where did you go? When you turned sideways I couldn't see you! You look awesome MAR!!! I don't know why your name is capitalized and I really enjoy using !!!!! Love ya
Post a Comment