Notice the tall, dark, handsome, young man in the back of the picture...Conner has been told numerous times that this is his celebrity look alike. Now, if you have ever seen Reba, Conner is much more intelligent than Van (Steve Howey). However, some of his more humerous comments do remind me of things that Conner might say. What do you think?
5 comments:
Agreed. As soon as you said that I said, Holy crap!
When I first saw the picture (even before I read your post) I thought that was Conner in the back! haha so I 100% agree!
what do i think?????? i told you he is definitely van like ages ago!!! :) van is my favorite on that show. i love him and i love con. (and i especially love YOU.)
Hahaha!! So funny and so true.
he totally looks like him! but of course conner is much better looking! too funny
Post a Comment