Sunday, August 23, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

I turned 24 on the 6th of August and I took off work to celebrate. Too bad Conner had to work...Jen kindly offered to take me boating and I was so excited. I brought my Mom and Marissa along. By the time we got out on the lake, there was a storm brewing and we decided to just head home. Thanks to Jen for trying! Marissa and I went swimming when it warmed up a bit and then I cleaned my room at my parents house (just killing time til Conner got home). That night Conner took me to Goodwood-our favorite!

The next day, my Dad took the whole fam to PF Chang's to celebrate. It was delicious!
Grammy was even able to come...what a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

Look how pretty you look!! Happy Birthday again! WAHOO!!

Sammy said...

You look gorgeous, looks like you had a great birthday! so much fun.

April said...

Ahh you look so pretty!!!! I love the hair!!!!!!!