Thursday, June 18, 2009

Swine Flu


Conner has officially been infected. He wasn't feeling very well when he came up to Youth Conference last Friday and I ended up putting him to bed early. When I went in to check on him a little later, he was on fire. Much to his dismay, I made him take off all the blankets and put a cool washcloth on his head. I loaded him up with Tylenol and we went to bed. The next day, Conner woke up with a piggy nose! The swine flu had got him! Conner had to miss three days of work while quarantined in our house. I was so sorry he felt sick, but it was so nice to spend some time together. The funny thing about all of this is that we couldn't stop in Mexico on our Cruise due to the Swine flu...so our vacation was ruined and Conner ended up getting the swine flu anyway!

3 comments:

Emma said...

What the HECK! The swine flu? Yikes MAR, that is intense. I am glad he is feeling better.

Sammy said...

WOW. That is just nuts. Poor Conner, My mom told me that he had it when we thought that I had it! Good thing I didn't wouldn't be good for my little fragile body. ha ha Good thing his fever broke and he's feeling better? I can't believe he really got it! now I can say I know someone that has it. wow hope he's feeling alright and that you don't get it!

April said...

That is crazy that he got that. So scary. HOpefully he'll feel better.