Monday, June 8, 2009

Philadelphia

We were able to go to Philadelphia and visit Shannon (Conner's sister) and her family. We had so much fun. We went boating on the Susquehanna River! It was beautiful. It was so fun to see how much the girls had grown. We loved spending time with them and, much to Jerrie Lee's dismay, were dubbed the BGE award. (Best Guests Ever)

Marielle...showing everyone the proper way to wakeboard.

Conner was awesome at wakeboarding. He stayed up forever! The best part of the boating trip was that Conner has decided that boating isn't so bad. This didn't stop him, however, from making fun of how I'm such a "knarly, wakeboarding, superchic!"

Our first 5K-the annual Kennett Run! Although I thought I might die from the humidity, I finished. And Conner was kind enough to walk by my side as I "ran".

The only place that you can get CORN icecream. It's pretty good with cinnamon on top! Thank you to the Castleton's for hosting an awesome trip!

1 comment:

Shannon Castleton said...

Gettin' misty.

Come back! Come back.