Monday, February 23, 2009

Wormy's Wedding

My dear friend Lindsay Layton was married on February 20th. She had a big dinner at Tuscany for her reception and it was so fun to spend time with all of our friends. Conner has decided he is starting to like social events which makes the experience that much better. Once again, I know I am so blessed. I am so lucky to have had friends with good standards. They have made my life so easy to stay on the right path.

5 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

You look gorgeous in those pictures! Long dark locks... I love it on you!

Emma said...

Thanks for posting a pic of me. It's about time...Glad that you are still alive. And I am glad that Conner is starting to like social events. I'm almost getting there.

Miles and Chelsea said...

it worked thanks!! Lindseys wedding was fun and she looked gorgeous!!! Im sorry about your car!!! thats scary and sucks way bad!! gad you were not hurt though!!! love ya!!!

Lisa Marie Crosby said...

Cute pics of the wedding.. but sad about your car. I'm glad that you are ok!

Amy said...

I love your hair, that makes me want to dye mine brown, so pretty!